BRAZILIAN NANO Taninoplasty smoothing, formulated without formaldehyde or aggressive components, is the latest novelty from the world’s largest hair cosmetics brand, INOAR. Developed with protein nano keratin and amino acids, the Inoar BRAZILIAN NANO offers spectacular results, leaving hair smooth and silky, deeply repaired and exceptionally shiny.
Compatible with all chemical treatments such as colouring, bleaching, straightening, etc., BRAZILIAN NANO can be applied to all types of hair, from the finest to the most voluminous. Its nanoparticles facilitate absorption at the very heart of the hair as well as better adhesion of active ingredients, thus promoting smoothing and strengthening. The result: hair twice as resistant, treated and smoothed for 3 to 4 months.
Inoar BRAZILIAN NANO also contains protection agents that limit discolouration and thinning of the hair during application.
Main active ingredients:
– mixture of tannins: allows the complete restructuring of the hair
– protein nano keratin and amino acids: main constituents of the hair fiber, essential for the care and beauty of the hair
– argan oil and coconut oil: nourishes, revitalizes, hydrates, brings shine, suppleness, softness, strength and vitality
– soybean oil and olive oil: nourishes, hydrates and repairs
– panthenol (provitamin B5): strengthens and beautifies the hair
– arginine: stimulates hair growth
Deep and lasting reconstruction of the hair
Results lasting 3 to 4 months
Formulated without formalin and without aggressive products (no discomfort for the respiratory tract during application and no irritation)
Consolidates the fiber from the inside and sheaths the hair to prevent long-term breakage
Brings shine and suppleness
Hair stays smooth even with simple finger drying
Does not suffocate, weigh down or grease the hair
Compatible with all hair types and all chemical treatments
No risk of damage to the hair